1. Canopyvine

Canopyvine Member

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Canopyvine, Aug 22, 2014.

Hey guys! I wouldn't call myself a writer, but I like the creative process and I think being a part of a forum like this is an awesome way to improve my English, so I hope there is a place for me here.

A few things about myself: I am from Greece, though I spent the last two years in the UK and moved last month to Germany, where I am starting my PhD.

I was part of a similar greek forum for a little while, but I'm not very confident with giving critique. I will do my best and hopefully my honest opinion will be helpful to some people.

I'm looking forward to discussing a lot of interesting things with all of you and your e-personas!

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum. Your English is quite fluent as far as I can see. What field is your PhD in?

3. Canopyvine

Canopyvine Member

Hey! Nice to meet you GingerCoffee. I think that there is always space for improvement when it comes to a language :)

My PhD is in Immunology.