1. Godispoohbear

Godispoohbear New Member

Hello.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Godispoohbear, Oct 26, 2014.

Hello, you guys can call me Jo. I'm no stranger to forums. Though this is my first writing community, I will do my best not to "noob" up your environment! I feel that I have the basic gist of the way things work here. With that being said, I really just want to dive right in, and get down to the meat of things. I'll be honest I'm pretty much a baby in regards to writing. I've been trying my hand at it for years, but to no avail. I always felt like I had so much to say, as though I had a unique imagination to display. Yet somehow I would just sit behind a blank sheet, feeling helpless, and awful. It wasn't until recently that I had my first breakthrough finding my voice, and letting go enough to seek help; admitting to myself that I don't know a damn thing about this craft. So here I am, throwing myself to you champions to be dissected, poked, and prodded. I'm here to grow as an artist, speak my mind, and hopefully make some friends.
    -Jo

2. Darkkin

Darkkin Reflection of a nobody Contributor

Welcome to the forums, Jo. There will be someone along shortly to provide the link to the New Users Guidelines. (I never remeber how...:rolleyes:). We are an amusing bunch. Click, read, and enjoy. Beware of the occasional hammer, not Thor's mind you...as for the most part we are a civilised group.

- Darkkin, the Tedious

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi Jo, and welcome to the forum!

Good to hear you experienced a bit of an awakening there. I did too, when I realized I don't know anything about writing even though I had been writing for a long time. :D

Here's our New Member Guide to get you started. :)
    Have fun!

-Kat