1. Blighters

Blighters Member

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Blighters, Apr 3, 2015.

Thought I'd better start my posting career on here by introducing myself.

So... Hello!

I'm a 25 year old guy living in the UK. I've been interested in writing for a couple years now, dabbling every now and then and slowly building up word counts . I'm very much an 'ideas' man at the moment - I seem to have new ideas for stories every day, it's just the getting them down on paper (or laptop) that I seem to struggle with!

Mainly writing short stories currently, predominantly to improve my writing and to get into the habit of writing regularly. I've started a novel but think it's pretty poor so shelved it for the meantime. I might post the first chapter on here eventually to confirm my thoughts! I enjoy most genres but mainly focus on fantasy, sci-fi and erotica. Looking forward to putting some of my work on here and hearing some feedback.

What else.. I'm a pretty typical guy. Love sport (both watching and playing). Married. I'm sure there's more to me than that but can't think of it now so you'll just have to find out over time!

Talk to you all soon!

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, Blighters, and welcome to the forum! Please check out our New Member Quick Start Guide - it links to the rules, the FAQ, and is generally helpful. It'll get you started around here.

Participate and have fun! :)

3. ChaosReigns

ChaosReigns Ov The Left Hand Path Contributor

Why hello there fellow Brit! Welcome, Welcome, kick your shoes off and relax *offers tea and biscuits* good choice in forum sir! everyone here is friendly!

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

5. Ares Desideratus

Ares Desideratus Member

Greetings, writer-dude!

Blighters, eh? Hope to see you posting around soon. Good luck