1. Nerdygirl

Nerdygirl New Member

That part where I introduce myself...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nerdygirl, Apr 22, 2015.

First! Hi! This is the first time I have ever been on here, I was searcing for some information about stab wounds and this website popped up! I will tell you a little bit about myself:
    My name is Christy. I am an avid amature fiction writer. I love to write fantasy, sci-fi, mystery...and so on...
    I've read all the FAQs and all that, but is there anything that you think would be important for me to know since I have no idea what I'm doing?!
    Nice to meet you!

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, @Nerdygirl, and welcome to the forum! Sure, there's a ton of important stuff you should be aware of, and just about all of it is discussed here on this forum. Go into the General Writing section and read, read, read - I'm sure you'll find everything discussed to death. Dive in, swim around, enjoy, and participate. The more you participate, the more fun you'll have! :)

Nerdygirl likes this.
  3. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

4. PiP

PiP Contributor Contributor

That's a little worrying if you were looking for info on stab wounds and ended up at WF.org :eek: Good luck with your research!

Komposten, Nerdygirl and GingerCoffee like this.