1. JustinCupcake

JustinCupcake Member

Hello chummer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JustinCupcake, Sep 6, 2015.

After defeating the unknown monster in my life of depression, and rediscovering my love for written word. I have started undertaking the joy of writing again, Something I did daily in my youth creating fantastic worlds and stories of adventurers and warriors, then as I grew a little older they became angst-ridden tales of love and abuse. (I was a teenager, of course I knew what true love was! I fell into it every other month!) But, sadly, after my grandfather passed in my late teens I stopped.

I still created stories but only in my head, and a lot of them had to do with loss. I then found video games, drugs, dropping out of college, booze, and Netflix to fill my time. I stopped reading I had no time for imagination and I fell in love with eating too much.

That all started Around 16 years ago. It has been a long Sixteen years but it was not all depressing, it just took me that long to get the will to follow my passion again. There were six really bad years though. But, ten years ago I met a very special person and fell in love. over the past decade she has rekindled my creative spirit and I now feel the fires stoked yet again.

My name is Justin and I look forward to writing with and for you all!

2. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

Welcome, Justin. I've battled with depression too and it influences my writing as well. Although I (and you, I'm sure) would rather not have gone through that, the more we experience the more we can write convincingly about, so there's a silver lining I suppose?

Looking forward to seeing your stuff, especially after reading this line:

3. Voice

Voice New Member

Hi, Justin, love your honesty in your intro and hope to read you soon. :)