1. farenheit451

farenheit451 New Member

Hello all, what a great website!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by farenheit451, Sep 10, 2015.

Wow, I signed up earlier in the week and keep meaning to say hello and to introduce myself. Every time I land here I get side tracked! Well you know, the road to hell is paved with good intensions! Anyway, I'm an engineer by trade and have spent many years building large bridges and urban interstate projects. About 3 years ago I was hired to write grants, technical papers for journals, press releases, etc. I've been writing short stories for years and I've recently embarked on a bigger project, a novel.

I enjoy reading, writing, editing, and conversing with other writers. Looks like I hit the jackpot!

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, thanks for the compliments. Welcome. :superhello:

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to WF! Sounds like you'll fit right in!

Starting a novel is exciting, isn't it? I hope you're enjoying the writing process. :)

Oh, an here's some light reading to get you started: New Member Quick Start . ;) See you around!

-Kat