1. appledotte

appledotte New Member

Hello There

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by appledotte, Jan 9, 2016.

Hi everyone,

I finally decided to join a writer's forum after debating it for a while. I tend to write off and on, and so I felt a bit uncertain about joining given my inconsistency. This year I would really like to make more of a habit out of it. The way I see it is that even if all I wrote was 1000 words for the week, then that's a thousand words closer to my goal than I was before.

I like reading horror, fantasy, romance, erotica, non-fiction, but honestly I'll read just about anything. I tend to read a lot of stuff I can find online versus books (probably because most of it's free to read (I never get to the library haha)).

I'm working on book at the moment ("actively" writing the first draft), in the pre-stages (research/brainstorming/etc) for some others, and writing the draft for a short story.

All and all, I'm pretty excited to finally join and increase my writer-friend network. :)

Appledotte (I don't have a preference what you call me. ;) )

2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum. :superhello:

3. datahound2u

datahound2u Member

Hi, Appledotte! I suspect that most folks in this forum are part-time writers, myself included.

It seems like you have several writing projects in the works. I wish you much success with them!

appledotte likes this.