1. Elven Candy

Elven Candy Pay no attention to the foot in my mouth Contributor

Hiya!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Elven Candy, Jan 25, 2016.

Hey everyone!

So I've recently joined another writing forum and I'm having so much fun on it I've decided one just wasn't enough! I'm learning so much that I didn't know I needed to know, and a lot of that knowledge has come from reading threads on this forum. I consider myself a novice writer who wants to become a really great writer. My love for writing started with a desire to write a book, and the desire to get it right has climbed tremendously as I've rewritten it over ten times! The entire plot has changed more times than I care to figure out, but overall I'm just glad to be learning the art of fiction writing.

zoupskim likes this.
  2. kateamedeo

kateamedeo Active Member

Hello, @Elven Candy! :)

3. DeadMoon

DeadMoon The light side of the dark side Contributor

Hello, I have tried to join other writing forums but just do not have the time to keep up with them all so I sick with the on I like best.

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to WF! Great to have you here. :)

Please take a look at our New Member Quick Start for more information. See you around!

-Kat

5. Elven Candy

Elven Candy Pay no attention to the foot in my mouth Contributor

Thanks for the warm welcome! I did read the "Quick Start," along with a lot of other stuff. By the time I waded through it all it was passed my bedtime, haha! Helpful stuff, though.

KaTrian likes this.