1. KateEnglund

KateEnglund New Member

Hi from Cambridgshire

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by KateEnglund, Oct 31, 2011.

Hello everyone I joined this forum a while ago but havent yet posted (sorry i know how annoying that can be for admin), Anyway I'm Katie I am 22 and currently living in Cambridgshire UK but wanting to move back to yorkshire somtimes soon. I have always been intrested in writting and have recently attended a class to get some tips. I like writting fantasy, thiller, crime and romance stories. I am currently working on a romance/gangster story but keep getting distracted by my dogs. I hope I can fit in here as I would really love to know some other writters and maybe ask some oppions on my stories. Any questions? Thanks Kate

2. CottonCandi

CottonCandi Active Member

Hi Kate, welcome. What kind of dogs do you have?

3. jso7m3711

jso7m3711 New Member

Welcome to the writing forums Kate! I'd love to review your work... I seem to be better at that then actually writing myself. :)

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

5. KateEnglund

KateEnglund New Member

My dogs are Meg(age 11) she is a boarder terria and she has diabetes and Bonnie she is a collie x spannel she's a rescue dog she was going to be put to sleep because she has blue eyes and the breeder thought she'd embaress her pedagree dogs so she sent her to the pound but there both happy loving girls who enjoy life :)
    Would it be ok to privet message people with my work rather than publishing it on here? as i read a thread yesterday that if it was on the internet it would be harder to get it published by an agent? Thanks x