1. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Triumphant return!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by naturemage, May 29, 2013.

Hello all! Naturemage is coming back!

After a few months of being off the site, due to getting the house ready for the little one to arrive, and actually having him arrive on April 4th, I'm finally getting back into the writing scene.

Be that as it may, I'm shooting for a goal (quite possibly not realistic, but a goal nonetheless) of sending a story out to an agent by the end of next year. The trouble I'm having is that I have so many ideas for stories, I couldn't possibly pick one on my own. So, I'm getting a poll of which stories sound most appealing on here, and on my facebook page. Below are the five story ideas I'd like to do, and have begun preparing. Pick two that you like, and the story that receives the most votes is the one I'll be working on to send in. Thanks for your help!!!

1. Modern Earth where the United States is working on a secret military project to create super soldiers.
    2. Teens in a small town receive a trial of a computer game, but it turns deadly.
    3. World where animals rule and humans are servants.
    4. Teenage girl is diagnosed with schizophrenia, but finds it is actually a magical gift rather than a disease.
    5. Famous female warrior on fantasy world has her dark secret revealed.

2. killbill

killbill Member

First of all, please don't decide what you will be writing base on this poll because the feedback we give will be as random and meaningless as the one line plots in your list.

Just for the sake of fun I would say number 4 sounds interesting.

3. EdFromNY

EdFromNY Hope to improve with age Supporter Contributor

Go for a walk. Keep walking away from your home until you have made up your own mind. No one is more qualified to decide what you should write than you are.

Once you've decided, turn back, and as you're walking home, decide how you want to write it.

4. 123456789

123456789 Contributor Contributor

2 and 3

5. ProsonicLive

ProsonicLive New Member

seeing as how you are asking Opinions, I say 4, it sounds less cliche', more realistic. hope it helps get your creative ball rolling. however, keep in mind you can work on all four at the same time if it strikes your fancy, but remember, the way I see each option comes from my perception on the way I write. So remember that.