1. DeadMoon

DeadMoon The light side of the dark side Contributor

my character - myself

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by DeadMoon, Dec 5, 2015.

So this may not be the right place to post this but then again it might be. I'm not talking about a character I created or one I am writing about but I'm talking about my self, my own character, my own qualities, mental and moral.

ok let me state again. I am a few days shy of a year of being a member of this board. Since then i have written a few short stories and those, for lack of a word that seems to fit, sucked. Now I know it takes time to write and to learn the ins and outs of the craft but that doesn't excuse the lack of words written, I really have not, in a frickin year, written more then oh lets say ten thousand words and I could sit here and say oh there wasn't time or stress from my job or my muse went on vacation but really I only have myself to blame here.

So yes, I do need help with a MY character and My lack of motivation and I need it from myself . Expect to see a lot more of me fellow writers, it is time for my fingers to dance on the disco keyboard to the pulsing beat of my vortex that is my mind, till next time my friends....

2. Bradley Parr

Bradley Parr Member

Good luck! You can do it!

3. LemonadeLover

LemonadeLover Member

Good luck! I'm looking forwards to reading more of your work :)