1. Craftycrafter

Craftycrafter New Member

Help! I can't find the story I posted, and my Username has been changed!?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Craftycrafter, Sep 25, 2013.

If anyone can shed any light on the following for me, I'd be eternally grateful...

I joined the writingforum around the 10th (ish) of September 2013 following a post that I viewed in my facebook feed, advertising a short story contest entitled 'Don't Turn Out The Lights' (or something very similar).

Having never, ever written a story before or indeed posted one on tinterweb, I'm a bit miffed that I can no longer find it.

In essence, there are two issues;

1) Cannot find story I posted, which was titled, 'The Visitor' and I believe was in a section called 'Literary Maneuvers', and
    2) Mysteriously my account name has been changed/replaced from 'Suckandsee' to 'Craftycrafter'.

I posted this story before the web design change - not sure if that has anything to do with it?

If anybody can help at all, that would be kindly appreciated :)

2. Archias

Archias Banned

I believe your story and the member 'suckandsee' was done on writingforums.com, as opposed to this site, writingforums.org.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.writingforums.com%2Fmembers%2F53763-Suckandsee%3Ftab%3Dactivitystream%26type%3Duser&ei=nhNDUorAF_XJ4AP94IGwBw&usg=AFQjCNHIx6_QZnikifKPRb2Sj_FqdLEiRw&sig2=B0CjejjAM0DO4k--W2zWeA&bvm=bv.53077864,d.dmg

Daniel and Craftycrafter like this.
  3. Craftycrafter

Craftycrafter New Member

That would be it then :)
    Thank you kindly. Is that the same 'organisation'?

4. Archias

Archias Banned

Nope, two totally different sites. :)