Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss dode

Miss dode New Member

help me plz

Discussion in 'Word Mechanics' started by Miss dode, Jan 9, 2009.

Hi .
    How are you ?
    Could you pleas help my to correct my paragaph ?? I f there are any splling , grammar & any things wrong..

My Enjoyment Vacation
    I really enjoy in my last vacation. I always have been waiting vacations. The first reason is that I traveled in vacation to tow countries. I visited the most beautiful place in that country. Moreover, I saw the differences between countries, cultures, languages and nations. Another reason is that I attended lots of parties and I also went for visitations. If any one asked me to come for any party I can simply say," O.k I am coming".I also in last vacation I visited lots of my friends and stayed with them for a long time. Furthermore, I visited my relatives and slept in their home. The most important reason is that I have had lots of free time. In my free time I did whatever I want to did it. For examples, I went for shopping and beach with my friends. In addition, I was surfing the internet any time and chatting with my friends on the messenger. I read many novels , cooking book and English book. In conclusion, I enjoy in every second in my last vacation. I really like vacation time.
    what do you think the best title

My Enjoyment Vacation OR My lovely Vacation??
    Thank you

Pleas correct it as soon as possible
    could you plz correct it before Saturday plz I need it As soon as possible :(:(:(

2. madhoca

madhoca Contributor Contributor

I think you must be a student learning English. Please can you ask your teacher for office hours or extra help. If we correct your writing, the teacher will know, believe me, and this assignment will get a 0.

3. Bob Magness

Bob Magness New Member

Yeah, this looks like an ESL assignment. Sorry Miss dode, you are going to have to do your own work. Talk to your teacher.

4. Daedalus

Daedalus Active Member

My advice is to get a tutor. As Madhoca said, the teacher will know your writing level, and if you surpass that level with something a A-Level English student would write, s/he is going to know and you will be failed.

5. ManicParroT

ManicParroT New Member

There is something deeply appropriate about a post in the SPAG forum with the title "help me plz".

6. Miss dode

Miss dode New Member

comeon help me I need it why you are unhelpful???

7. Daedalus

Daedalus Active Member

Because, this site is not used to help students correct homework assignments. The site is used to help aspiring authors. If you had read the rules, this is what they say in regards to homework:

School assignments, contest submissions, or other work that is intended to reflect your individual effort must be clearly identified as such. We will not do your work for you, and assistance will be limited.

As I said, my advice is to find someone to tutor you.

8. Miss dode

Miss dode New Member

you will lose nothings if you correct it for me.

oh yaa I don't need to tutor.

9. SarahN

SarahN New Member

I agree with everyone else and yes you do need a tutor. Why can't you do your homework? We may not lose anything but you will gain nothing and that is the point.

10. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Asking for help is one thing. Asking us to do your work for you is unacceptable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.