Help! Need an ending!!!!

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Lorraine Johnson, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Lorraine Johnson

Lorraine Johnson New Member

My MC has anger issues, he's in fights all the time, also his friend helps him beat up this guy, and neither of them know he's a biker at the time, they think he's just a bar owner.
    But yea, I changed it so when they beat up the guy, as they're leaving, the biker pulls out a gun, so now they know he has one. I changed the ending again so that the police are going to be involved, the biker's going to take this girl hostage so there's going to be a long negotiation followed by a shooting. I'm still not sure what the final scene will be though. They're going to rescue her and she'll have to go to the police station, then I guess she'll probably have to hang around during investigations, but the band are on tour, so they come back for the hostage situation, but they're gonna need to go the next day (They would NEVER cancel a show - especially with the questions surrounding why they would for this one). So I guess she catches up with them in a few weeks? Then what happens???

2. SuperVenom

SuperVenom Senior Member

Will be keeping a look out for it Good luck :D