1. arvales12

arvales12 New Member

Help with my first Fantasy Novel.

Discussion in 'Fantasy' started by arvales12, Oct 13, 2014.

Hi guys! I'm new here and would really like some help with my first (fantasy) novel. Any help will be appreciated especially with the English Grammar because I was just made aware of a very good agent that I need to work on that. Like really; work on that.

So can I ask where can I actually find the correct information I need and help as well in this forums for fantasy? Thanks!

P.S.
    If you want some info of my work, feel free to ask me guys and I'm open to critique as well...

2. Ms. DiAnonyma

Ms. DiAnonyma Active Member

Hola, I'd recommend checking out the New Member Guide first, now conveniently located up below the Articles button.
    Done that? (Of course, and it was helpful). After you've filled out the prerequisites of required posts/reviews, you can post some of your work in the Workshop. Glad you're open to critique, that's pretty much the best reason to post work her
    (Your English is quite good, only two understandable nits, all the native speakers around here should catch such things when they review your work. If they don't/ you're looking to publish, you really ought to find that kind of editor.