1. youngwriter_11311311

youngwriter_11311311 New Member

Somewhere where only us who are cursed know of

Help!!

Discussion in 'Traditional Publishing' started by youngwriter_11311311, Jan 8, 2008.

Hey! I could really use some help. I've been published before it's just it was through winning a contest and it was for poetry. I mean I have my cover letter I just don't know any real (not online) publishers for fiction. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. If you could help please do, I'm desperate. I'm trying to get my book and my sister's book published and I can't do it on my own.

-Thanks!
    Youngwriter_11311311

2. Eóin

Eóin New Member

It depends upon the type of fiction it is. (Not that I, personally, know any, but to my knowledge different publishers publish different things (which is why, say, you were asking for a fiction and not a fantasy or non-fiction publisher in the first place).)

3. TWErvin2

TWErvin2 Contributor Contributor

Youngwriter_11311311

Here are a couple pages to visit on my website:

The first is a listing of novel markets I've collected (mixture of print and electronic): http://www.ervin-author.com/mktnovels.htm

The second is a list of different search websites that you could use: http://www.ervin-author.com/marketsearchsites.htm

Be sure to check the guidelines carefully and research each publisher before submitting.

Good luck.

Terry

4. youngwriter_11311311

youngwriter_11311311 New Member

Somewhere where only us who are cursed know of
    re:

The story, "The Gypsy Guardian" is the one I am trying to get published and it isn't so much a fantasy or sci-fi. And my sister's book is realistic fiction. So i know my sister's genre but mine is just fiction and romance.

5. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

send me an email and i'll forward several publisher listing sites you can check... but be sure you have someone knowledgeable look over the mss before submitting, to make sure they're ready to be seen...

love and hugs, maia
    maia3maia@hotmail.com

1 person likes this.