1. stans

stans New Member

"I bet there is a forum for creative writing"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by stans, Jun 12, 2015.

Notorious for blatant comma misuse, my writing still leaves much to be desired. Future Grammar Police please let me off with "just a warning". The last thing I need is another ticket!

Hi everyone, stans here, uncapitalized because I'm THAT informal! 21 year old dude-guy from California. Did that last sentence make you throw up a little bit in your mouth? Me too, I don't know what I'm doing. Can someone please take this laptop aw.....

;)

I'm pretty much always writing. Tweets, short fiction, some poetry, lyrics, and don't forget YouTube comment-arguments. I put on a WordPress blog where I publish short stories 1-2 times a week pertaining to a group of well traveled sociopaths. It's a blast and really helps with my creative process. Didn't sign up to spam you with a link to it, that'll come later :eek:. (joking) Signed up hoping to meet some fellow "creators" and also to help refine my writing a bit. As you can probably tell from this introduction, my head is all over the place, and my writing tends to follow. Enough of that though!

Tell me something interesting about this forum. Fun facts?Have any long time members pumped out a NYT Best Seller? I'm glad to be here and I can't wait to start meeting some of you more personally!
    :superhello:

2. No-Name Slob

No-Name Slob Member Supporter Contributor

I gave this an inward smirk or two. I like your style. ;)

Fun Forum Fact: the use of "cum" vs. "come," a thread I thought would die before it began, is still being lively debated on one of the forums.

Also, I think most people here are either English or live on the East Coast, because it's often unbearably quiet during my nighttime hours/your evening hours. Maybe they're just not insomniacs like I am; I'm still rather new and gathering information.

Oh yeah - Hi! :superhello:

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Yes, we do have a few published authors here, helping us fledglings around. :D I hope you'll enjoy it here!

Here's our New Member Guide to get you started. Have fun!

-Kat

4. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Hey stans, all in lower case. Welcome. :bigwink: I'm Wrey. With a W. Because as long as laugh has a G in it, then all bets are off. :whistle:

5. EmptySoul

EmptySoul Active Member

Hi welcome and greetings. (Commas intentionally abandoned in solidarity).