1. Sturg0651

Sturg0651 New Member

New Guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sturg0651, Jul 28, 2014.

Hey Y'all,
    I'm new to the forum (obviously) and thought it best to start out by introducing myself. My name is Shawn, I'm 19, and have always had an interest and a passion for writing. I've been "out of the game" for a while (other than the occasional song), but am looking to get back into the swing of things and figured this would be a good place to do so. I'm currently in the military, and may or may not attempt to make writing a career once I get out. However, I do enjoy it nonetheless and look forward to interacting with, and learning from, others who share that enthusiasm. So, thank y'all for having me and I can't wait to get involved!

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi Shawn. Welcome to the forum. I do hope we're done sending young men into battle. You have my good wishes though, should it happen. We'll be here for you.

Ginger

Sturg0651 likes this.
  3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Shawn! Good to have you here. :)

What are your duties in the military, by the way? I'm always interested in hearing about the military life as that's something I'm myself interested in writing about. :D

Anyway, here's our New Member Guide to get you started.

See you around!

-Kat