1. Ashley Aldworth

Ashley Aldworth New Member

The New Guy!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ashley Aldworth, Apr 29, 2015.

Hello there!

My name is Ashley, I'm quite young (24) and have always had a wild imagination, plenty of ideas for non-fictional stories, Just hard trying to find the time and motivation to sit down and be productive about it.

However my latest goal is to write a story about my life. I went through a lot as a child and have been told by a few people that my story would make a good book, but this is a different kind of style to what I'm used to writing, where could I post to seek advice on such a topic?

Thanks in advance

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Hey there, Ashley. :)

Welcome to the forum! ;) The area for getting help with the kind of story you want to write is going to be the upper quarter of the forum, the Creative Writing area. There are several subforums within that deal specifically with setting up the elements of a piece of writing. Once you have something that perhaps you want to get feedback on (and you've met the minim requirements) the Workshop further down the home page is where you can post a part of your writing to get some impressions from other forum members. :)

Here's the New Member Quick Start Guide to help answer other questions you may have about the way the forum is laid out.

Have fun,

Wrey

3. TheWingedFox

TheWingedFox Banned

Welcome and hellooo!!!;)

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.