1. eclectic

eclectic New Member

Hey :D

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by eclectic, Jul 8, 2007.

Thought I'd have a go at this introduction thing.

But there's really not much to stay,
    I found this site a few days ago when I decided I wanted to try and start on this story that's been stuck in my head for about over a year now, and I just can't seem to spit it out! So finally decided to register and see what this site can do for me.

I'm a bit shy at first,
    but I'll eventually warm up. :D

2. Bick

Bick New Member

I was shy at first too, but the members are so awesome it's hard to stay that way.

-shakes your hand- Nice to meet a fellow shyperson. I'm Bick and I just want to welcome you to the most awesomest forum ever...

=D Welcome

3. eclectic

eclectic New Member

:D thank you.

Yeah haha, the forum looks awesome.
    I don't really join forums of any kinda.
    The only type I used to join/create were for roleplaying. Quit that after awhile, so this is a first in awhile.

4. Bick

Bick New Member

I could never get myself into roleplaying... mainly because I have no idea how to do so x)

We have some word games that are fun to play when people are on =P Helps you get to know them. We have some awesome stories, poems, songs etc from other members that you can read, enjoy and even comment on. Though you probably know that x)

5. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello eclectic, and welcome to the Writing Forums.

Hopefully you can get help here in tackling this form of writer's block, along with many other saspects of writing. If you haven't taken a tour of the site, now is a great time to do so, to see what we have to offer. Also, you'll get to know the people who are the site.

So welcome again, and I hope we will all get to know you and your writing. Have fun!

6. Myst

Myst Active Member

By the way, we do have a roleplaying section to the site, although it is still quite a humble establishment.

7. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Hi eclectic it is wonderful of you to join all of us here at WF.org.
    We have a wonderful community here and some extremely helpful members and staff members.
    I do hope that you have a most wonderful time here with all of us and I do so look forward to seeing you around the board in the very very near future.
    There is a lot to get involved in within the forum and I do hope to see you joining in where you can and where you feel comfortable.
    If you have anything that you would like a review on just pm myself or one of the other reviewers, we are more than happy to help out.

~Torana