1. Mr DC

Mr DC Guest

Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mr DC, Apr 20, 2016.

I am DC, a social anxiety ridden amateurish writer for almost a decade now. I tend to write long stories and give up on most at the notorious half way mark.
    I also work on game projects (nothing that will see the light of day) as the creative lead, writer and even a programmer.
    Decided to join this forum to fight my anxiety and improve my writing skills.
    A pleasure to be among greater writers than myself.

zoupskim likes this.
  2. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here. Get some of your work posted in the critique forums, once you've been around long enough to have access. Maybe that feedback will help you and will make you feel more comfortable about sharing your work.

Mr DC and zoupskim like this.
  3. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

You had me at the hexogonal profile picture.

Welcome to the forum! Good luck and can't wait to see your contributions. Are you working on anything at the moment?

Mr DC likes this.
  4. Mr DC

Mr DC Member

And you had me at... The strange... Carrot... Thing... On rocks...

Thanks for the warm welcome even though, for some reason, my account went *poof* and vanished.
    I'm a multitasker and right now am working on a couple stories and a text game as my biggest project.
    I also spend time roleplaying with a few friends, hoping to sharpen my storytelling and writing on that whetstone as well.