1. Triaflame

Triaflame New Member

Hey from Australia =]

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Triaflame, Mar 19, 2015.

Hey fellow writers!,

I can honestly say that I am extremely happy to have found such a place. I've been searching for a while, and it's good to finally find somewhere I can share my work and review others. I'll start off with a short description of me, first, and then I can show you a sample of my work =].

I live in Australia, where the temperature goes from being cold to warm quickly. I'm only 15 years old, though I've been raised mature =]. I'll be 16 in April, am going for my L's (driving) soon and am looking at getting a part-time job for after high school hours. I am hoping to complete this year with good marks, and have started the year off good with full marks in both English and Maths already =].

Writing has been my passion for years, a lot of years. I would have started writing when I was about seven or eight. Of course, what I wrote then wasn't exactly great material =]. But I didn't stop writing until last year, when I went through a bit of a downfall in my social life. However, I picked up writing again after several months and I've entered this year with a positive mind and an urge to write =].

I like to write anything, but I tend to stick to short stories and poetry more. I want to attempt my first full-length novel soon, but not right now =].

I hope I'm going to enjoy these forums as much as I feel I will =].

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    *bren likes this.
  2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Triaflame!
    You're not the only young member around here, so you should fit right in.

Please take a look at our New Member Guide, it will take you through the rules among other things.
    As you may have noticed I removed the poem from your post. If you want to post your writing on the forum you should do it in the Writing Workshop. However, before you can post an item you need to meet certain requirements.

Regarding your question about a [hidden] BBCode tag, maybe you are looking for the spoiler tag ([spoiler="example"][/spoiler])? You can find all available tags here: BB Codes

Good luck with your writing!

3. Triaflame

Triaflame New Member

Thanks Komposten!,

I'll go through those links you've sent me =] And thanks for the tip with the writing, I wasn't aware of that =].
    Ah, of course. Another forum calls them [hidden] tags =]. Spoiler tags sound like what I'm looking for.

Thanks! and good luck with yours!

4. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

You really do love that smiley of yours, don't you? ;)

5. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.