1. Sony-Shock

Sony-Shock New Member

Hey from Spain~

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sony-Shock, Dec 5, 2015.

Glad to meet you~!

I don't 'write' much per se, but I like to craft original stories of my own to apply to my animations and drawings, and I want to be a videogame developer who gives importance to the story.

However, I am a slow worker and I have not had the chance to really have something 100% finished to show besides a few successful Script class essays and long synopsies of my stories, which range from very to merely setting development. Even if who has read or learnt about them often love them, it's hard to find people to review the ideas, which makes me very insecure. I hope to be able to get advice in my plot and character development in this place! And I hope I don't feel out of place!

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. Necronox

Necronox Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the forums. ;)

I'm always happy to give feedback, all you need to do is ask.

3. DeadMoon

DeadMoon The light side of the dark side Contributor

Welcome, always glad to help out

4. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum.

The short story contest needs more votes and I'm trying to help it grow. Want to immerse yourself in this forum? Don't be shy. Become a voter in the short story contest. Get started on the right foot. Make someone's day and vote for their story. The link is in my sig. :agreed:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015