1. wild@heart666

wild@heart666 New Member

hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by wild@heart666, Feb 7, 2007.

hi im brand new to this and not entirely sure how it works. any tips or info is appreciated!

Anyway im a 19 year old female from scotland and i love to write and read and came across this,(not entirely sure how) and it seems to merge both beautifully! so anyway TTFN, ill b posting some stories soon hopefully ;oD.

p.s i also have lots of ideas and get stuck sometimes trying to put certain ones to paper so if any1s interested in helpin let me know;oD

xxx:p

2. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    Hi there, well if you are after tips and advice....then you have come to the right place as everyone here are really good at giving out tips and advice and I am sure you will find plenty of info around the forum on writing of all kinds.

Anyways enjoy yourself and don't worry everyone here is really friendly and you will feel at home in no time at all.

Have fun and look forward to seeing some of your work soon.

Ari :)

3. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Hi and welcome, you need fear not, tips, advice and info will be offered along the way should you choose to post any of your stories.

4. ItalianStallion

ItalianStallion New Member

Well,Glad you joined the forum......I'm an about a week into this myself and yes, the people are really friendly here......
    I'm sure you will find this site helpful and fun!!