1. Alice King

Alice King New Member

Hey there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Alice King, Jan 9, 2017.

Hey guys just a little intro of myself here. I'm Alice. I'm a fairly new writer and am totally new to posting online and being open with my work. I'm hesitant but excited to share what I've been working on with other writers. I'm incredibly passionate about my writing. I'm happy to be making the leap and working toward final and finished products.

I spend way too much time sleeping. I also love binge watching shows on Netflix. A couple of my favorites include "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and "Orange is the New Black".

I'm a total animal lover- all of them not just the cute cuddly ones.

I can definitely be described as easily amused and I have a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and anyone who knows me knows that I have a soft spot for cheesy, ridiculous puns.

I can't wait to share myself with the writing community!

2. A man called Valance

A man called Valance Senior Member

Welcome @Alice King

Alice King likes this.
  3. MoWrit

MoWrit Member

Welcome! Hope to see you active and around the forums. Hope you have fun here!