1. Sen507

Sen507 New Member

Hey!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sen507, Jan 6, 2015.

I suppose I should introduce myself since I've already made a discussion post elsewhere and I'd prefer to not seem like a stranger who has just popped up out of the blue. I've been looking for more writing focused forums to join since most I'm already a member on aren't that active and I decided to sign up here after browsing a few topics. I go by multiple pen names and usernames online, but here I'd like to just be called Sen. I am a big fan of the supernatural/paranormal genre and largely write from the point of view of ghosts since that's just what comes naturally to me, though I always combine this genre with one or two others (my only finished novel is supernatural/paranormal sci-fi and my current one is supernatural/paranormal litfic). I also enjoy adding in a large psychological aspect to anything I write and largely use the first person for this reason- so that I can get deep into the mind of the main character. I do have one novel self-published, but it is currently undistributed and if I do decide to distribute it one day, it will undergo heavy revisions beforehand. While I do love discussing my writing, I'm usually pretty nervous about sharing actual excerpts and definitely need to learn to deal with critiques better.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  2. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Sen. :)

I'm intrigued, did you combine supernatural with sci-fi? How did you pull that off?

Here's our New Member Guide to get you started. Hope to see you around. :)

-Kat