1. Howling Storm

Howling Storm New Member

Heya!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Howling Storm, Nov 11, 2013.

Greetings! Registered several months ago, then forgot about all this completely for a while...
    I've been a non-professional writer (with perhaps more enthusiasm than skill) for most of my life, and for most of that time with the intent of publishing my own books. I wrote my first novella when I was twelve, I think, and I've written more than more than a few poems, short stories, and one or two full-fledged novels since then. I've been trying to write the same book, the first in a series, for years now, and I keep re-writing it. I'm determined to get it right this time around, and I come hoping those here can help me with that, and that I can return the favor when and where I am able.

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Staff Supporter Contributor

Hello, Howling Storm! Welcome to the forum. Please read the rules, look around, and have fun. We have a wild mix of personalities here, but we're all interested in writing, and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

3. HarleyQ.

HarleyQ. Just a Little Pit Bull (female)

Hi, friend! I had the same problem with my novel, but I somehow was able to finish it, haha. You'll find that special something that it needs and then - peace of mind.