1. Writer Ray

Writer Ray New Member

Heyo! Nice to meet you all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Writer Ray, Jan 7, 2015.

Hello everyone, my name is Brandon! I am actually coming here for a bit of inspiration. You see, I am currently fifteen and an antisocial introvert. I have always been a fan of reading as well. The thought of getting a job next year and having to deal with people everyday terrifies me! That's why I would like to turn my writing hobby into a career.

The issue is, however, I have never tried to fully complete a novel. I tend to write outlines or a few chapters, maybe a short story or two, but have never developed anything into a full on novel. I love to write, and I have countless ideas in my head, so I am going to (try to, at least) see if it would be a viable career option for me!

I am sure there are many writers here that are much more experienced than I am so I hope to learn a lot while I am here too!

2. obsidian_cicatrix

obsidian_cicatrix I ink, therefore I am. Contributor

Hi Brandon. It's good to have you here. I was in much the same position myself when I arrived, and I'm making progress with my novel thanks to this place. No shortage of opinions and sources of inspiration here.

If you haven't done so already take a peek at the FAQ and the New Member Guide to to help orientate you.

See you around :D

3. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.