1. UpcomingChris

UpcomingChris New Member

new to the forum, Unable to post in the Workshop?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by UpcomingChris, Apr 20, 2014.

Hey, I've recently created an account here, I've been reading through alot of the posts and have picked up on alot!, I'm not a writer, I've not written a story since primary school!, But I thought I'd give it a go. I started writing something yesterday, probably going the completely wrong way about it!, But I have to say, I enjoyed the half hour I spent writing!.

I'm obsessed with aviation, It's my passion, I figured if I was to write a story that's what it'd be about!. So that's how I started, With just the idea of an aircraft that has some sort of problem, and diverts to another airport. And I started writing.. Anyway.. I wan't someone to take a look at what I have so far, tell me how bad it is and what I should be doing differently!, I've honestly got no idea how this whole writing thing works so any feedback is appreciated, But!... I can't seem to post in the workshop?, Can anyone fill me in as to why?

2. obsidian_cicatrix

obsidian_cicatrix I ink, therefore I am. Contributor

Welcome. :D

You need to be a member for two weeks and have done 2 critiques and, I think, 25 posts. Check out the FAQ and Rules for more details. They are in the Information tab.

3. UpcomingChris

UpcomingChris New Member

Ah, alright, Thank you!