1. aj*colher

aj*colher New Member

Allo!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by aj*colher, Dec 21, 2015.

Hello there forum,

My name is AJ. I'd love to use this site as a resource and look forward to chatting with anyone and everyone. I will be self-publishing a YA novel within the next month and will be looking for anyone who needs a beta reader so we can swap tales :)

Cheers!

2. VynniL

VynniL Contributor Contributor

Hello AJ!

Also new here too. :)
    Good luck on the YA novel and hope to hear more about it.

Cheers,
    Linny

3. aj*colher

aj*colher New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, Linny :)

I'm sure you will; I've ordered a proper printed copy from Lulu and I'll proofread it a few more times before I put it on Amazon. Then I'll never stop raving about it! The joys of self-publishing ...

4. VynniL

VynniL Contributor Contributor

A few years ago, I'd say I read primarily mainstream published stuff but in recent years I've bought a lot of self-published novels. It's amazing how things have changed, so good on you for getting to that stage of your writing. It must be so exciting!!

5. aj*colher

aj*colher New Member

I'm glad to hear more people are reading self-published works! I tend to read classics more than anything else, but it's a world I'm going to have to dive into if I want to be successful at it.
    Very exciting :D