1. Zytonidae

Zytonidae New Member

If writing was a spread then it'd to'lly be nutella.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Zytonidae, Sep 28, 2012.

Yeeah, sorry about that. Coming up with intro after intro for all the multitude of web forums out there is hard yakka, y'know? But hey. It worked didn't it?

So a little bit about me. I'm not a writer, I hardly ever read, I suck at spelling, my grammar is atrocious, and I use, commas, too, much. That's one side of me. The other side is better described as: An aspiring amateur wordslinger, an avid English literature fan, an expert spellchecker-thingy user, and a slightly curious grammarmatician-in-training. But grammar looks complicated so maybe sort-of I don't know.

I also represent myself as a Barn Owl. Because I'm weird like that and Barn Owls are awesome.

If your wondering why I included a contradictory paragraph in my first post then let me explain to you my, ah, "situation". Ahem. So basically I feel like I've got the ambition to succeed with this authorship hobby (because as a software engineering student It'll only ever be a hobby), but I lack the knowledge and experience to get anywhere. I'd love to just click my fingers and then let my hand move effortlessly across the keys of destiny, weaving into existence the threads and loose ends of a story, but when I look at, it just seems so dang... overwhelming. Where do I begin? Where do you pull out the energy to write chapter after chapter...?

Maybe this forum can help me with that.

I'm ranting so I'll shut up now. It will be nice to meet some of you all :>

2. MindTheGap

MindTheGap New Member

Mmm, Nutella... now I'm hungry!

Nice to meet you! :)

3. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

This is actually the second time I remember someone using Nutella in their intro :-D It is super effective! :)

Welcome aboard!

4. Zytonidae

Zytonidae New Member

Yes I noticed that. Nutella and Bacon. Both the hallmarks of trailer-park culinary excellence, the plebeian scales of perfection upon which all other foods must be laid.

Just imagine how good it'd taste if you mixed both in a blender! Nymphomaniac noms for sure :p

A pleasure to meet you both ^^

5. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome. :)