1. Hadrien

Hadrien New Member

Good news everyone !

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hadrien, Dec 15, 2006.

Hello,

I'm 22, live in Paris and studying engineering. Right now I'm working on a whole new project, aimed towards those who write books, or are interested in e-books: http://www.feedbooks.com/

I'll try to make this whole thing, the best suited for people in this forum, and an easy way to discover talented writers !

2. Raven

Raven Banned

Looks ans sounds very good.
    So I say welcome to the writing forums and I hope you stick around and even post up some of your own works.
    Its nice to have you here.

Just to say help and advice is only a pm away. There are some great members here and some great writings from everyone.

Welcome.

~Raven.

3. Hadrien

Hadrien New Member

I've been working on a few short stories for quite some time but I'm never really satisfied by the result, so I guess that advices for my writing, and not only my project, will be usefull too !

4. Raven

Raven Banned

Oh yes.
    Thats what I like about this forum people are honest with there crit. Sometimes it may not be what you'd want to read. But They do take the time to give a detailed reply on how to improve it.
    And I like that because it helps when you come to write another story or re-write the one already under Crit.

~Raven.

5. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    Just wanted to say hello and welcome to WF. Hope you find it to be a wonderful experience. :):)

Looking forward to reading some of your work in the near future.