1. BigGreg7288

BigGreg7288 New Member

Hi new to WF

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BigGreg7288, Aug 9, 2016.

Hello everyone. Names Greg & I'm new to WF. I've recently decided to perfect my writing craft. I've always liked writing but never took it seriously. Over the years I've watched a ton of tv shows that have inspired me to write. I'm here to learn & grow so I can create a series or at least be skilled enough to work on a series. My favorite genre is Crime Drama so I'm aiming to write on the level of David Simon (The wire). I'm 100% dedicated to this new found inspiration so I hope to communicate with everyone here maybe even make some friends along the way. Anyway thanks for reading this. If there's anything I can do to help I will do it & hopefully vice versa. Let's get busy!

Freethesea likes this.
  2. Sal Boxford

Sal Boxford Senior Member

Hi Greg. Have fun looking around the site. I look forward to seeing some of your work!

BigGreg7288 likes this.
  3. Freethesea

Freethesea Member

Welcome BigGreg! This site has a mountain of useful information and its great that you joined before you start on that great crime novel that's brewing in your brain. I would love to write more about how much I like crime dramas, but like you, I have to get busy!

BigGreg7288 likes this.