1. C. W. Evon

C. W. Evon Member

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by C. W. Evon, Jul 25, 2015.

Hello everyone! I'm not sure quite what to say about myself. If you're looking for a police report sort of thing, then I'm a female. 5'2'' (and a half!). Dark brown hair. Brown eyes. Deathly pale skin (or as my friend's mother generously calls it: "an English Rose complexion"). I drink too much tea and I wear too many rings.

More to the point of this forum: I'm a historical fiction writer. I previously self-published a book under my real name. I wrote it too young, sent it out in the world at the pressure of my parents, and wish that I had used a pen name rather than see my real name on something I would rather not claim. It isn't so bad, really, just amateurish. So now I must always use a nom de plume, not wanting to associate myself with that.

I'm not a pleasant person, but I am kind. I'm sarcastic and I say what I say, but I also love whom I love.

Anyway, glad to be here! Hope to meet plenty of like-minded writers!

2. Song

Song Active Member

*Checks photo fit against your description and ticks the probably not the person responsible for the one direction crime*

Whether you are pleasent, mean or anywhere in between welcome to the forum. I hope that you are now writing stuff that you are proud of.