1. Yotam

Yotam Member

Hi there & couple of things

Discussion in 'Publishing' started by Yotam, Apr 3, 2013.

So... let's start with SORRY for my English. I don't have much experience writing but I'll do my best.

It has been a long time since my last entry and right now, for good and for bad (Cause they always come together), is the most free time I have.

I finally not only finished my first MS, but the professional translation and editing work are over, too - cost around 4000$ but was worth it!

I'm now in my search for an agent in the US (Through e-mails, of course), and still trying to be optimistic though I received two "very nice" rejections... I actually started the search by submitting to agencies that represent authors that I like, but now I just send my query to any agency that deals with my kind of work.

I know that this might take time, and a lot of it, but well... This is the "for bad" part of free time.
    For now, while waiting and sending, I already started to work on the second part of my novel - for my self and for the knowledge that no matter what I'll get the first part publish!
    I also started learning Japanese for fun and to take my mind of things when break is needed.

Last thing, for now, here is a good site to all you Fantasy Novelists: http://fantasyliteraryagents.blogspot.co.il/

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

site rules do not allow posting such links... read the rules carefully, or you could be banned for not following them...

3. Yotam

Yotam Member

what's the problem with the link? isn't it the same as here http://www.writingforums.org/showthread.php?t=3602 ?
    it's not that I advertise for personal gain.

4. Mithrandir

Mithrandir Contributing Member

In the general vicinity of the Atlantic Ocean
    We don't know that's not for your personal gain. Your post just seems like a list of personal details, not a question or topic for discussion. This could be construed as a cover for advertising.

5. Yotam

Yotam Member

well, then, my post is just a recount of the time i wasn't here, and the link is to a blog (not mine or someone i know) that lists, quote: "Literary Agents Who Represent Fantasy Novels".