1. hiya7799

hiya7799 New Member

Hi There!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hiya7799, Oct 11, 2013.

Well as you can see I'm not exactly "new" but I haven't posted anything so technically I consider myself new. I haven't posted anything yet because I have stories ,in which I am not allowed to write in this site. Also that and with school I have a lot to do and I have other things to do as well. Next to writing I also like to draw which also another reason why I haven't posted yet because I'm working on improving my art style and technique.

Anyway on this site you can call me Hiya I won't reveal my real name on here. I've been writing for about 1-2 years and I enjoy writing. I usually write in the genres of Fantasy, Fiction, Romance, and Horror. Currently I am working on a short story that I hope to post within the next month or so. I mostly enjoy writing Poetry, Short Stories, and Fan fiction. I'm not the best writer and I would really appreciate strict criticism on my work.

I hope you will check out my future work ^.^
    ~ Hiya

AndyC and GingerCoffee like this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hiya, Hiya. Welcome to posting and a belated welcome to the forum. If you don't have enough posts to put your stuff in the workshop, there are no minimum requirements for the short story contest. And we always need more voters, like now, there's a three-way tie that has yet to evolve a single winner. Come check it out. :)

3. hiya7799

hiya7799 New Member

Thank You, and ok I'll go check it out! ^.^