1. J_Downloading

J_Downloading Member

Hi everybody

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by J_Downloading, Jun 3, 2015.

Hello. I'm J_Downloading. I'm currently studying law in Australia but writing is a hobby I'm fairly passionate about. Sometimes.

In case you're wondering, I got the name from a forum I used to a member of which required that you be a member to download this mod for a game which was hosted on the website, so I signed up wiht that name and soon found myself a part of the community. Time passed, I lost interest in the forum and stopped visiting. You know how it goes.

I have written pretentious short stories, even worse poetry which I dare not take out the desk drawer and one half-novella. I have written fantasy, sci fi, historical and an attempted scifi mystery/thriller. I mostly tend to fluctuate between historical/fantasy/sci fi depending on what genre of media I happen to be consuming. Right now I'm enjoying GoT so I guess you could say I'm in my historical-fantasy phase.

I'd love the opportunity to criticise your literature, to help you grow into a better author and to receive criticisms in return. Apologies in advance if I ever seem too harsh. I only get grumpy about things I like!