1. Ethereal Being

Ethereal Being New Member

Allow me to introduce myself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ethereal Being, Jul 30, 2015.

Hi!

I just joined this great, creative forum and I must say it looks fantastic (I mean frequent replies, good theme etc.). Well, I really enjoy writing as it calms me down and I feel like I am doing something really good for myself (hush!).

I am a fan of American sports, books (heroic fantasy is my cup of tea) and video games (mostly RPG's and strategy games). I workout, played American football for 7 years and I think the drive to get better at something every day comes from that experience.

This place will be a great start to learn the craft of putting words together and waiting for someone to clap at the end of the story. Awareness of knowing that my writing could be awful, terrible, childish, weird is but one of the crucial steps to knowing myself as a person. Of course, I hope people of this forum will help me in that.

To summarize, hello and please welcome me into this society of creative people.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    KaTrian likes this.
  2. Colactix

Colactix Member

Welcome. I'm new myself. Good luck to both of us! :)

3. Song

Song Active Member

Welcome to the forum from another avid writer and gamer :superidea:

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to WF!

Wow, sounds like you've got the right attitude there. Stick to it and you'll get far. ;) Are you planning to write heroic fantasy as well?

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. Without further ado, jump right in! See you around. :)

-Kat

5. Ethereal Being

Ethereal Being New Member

Hello to Chris, Song and KaTrian!

Katrian - yes, as it is my favorite genre, but I am still collecting thoughts. I am the author/artist who first thinks about the beginning to grip the reader, have an interesting body and a satisfying/unexpected turn ending. Well it sounds perfect, but at the very least I must know that it is good and then the avalanche of criticism may fall upon me and I shall defend it with my honor or succumb... and rise again.