1. MelBooty25

MelBooty25 New Member

Hi There!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MelBooty25, Dec 10, 2015.

I'm a suburban housewife and mom of three young kids. I found when I was pregnant with my third child that writing down the vivid fantasies I was having in the form of erotic short stories helped me relax and keep sane. She's two now and I still write erotica for fun. but kept them private until recently. I showed a couple of my stories to a friend a few weeks ago and she suggested I should try to publish them. I joined here to hopefully learn from what other people are doing and refine my writing to see if I have a shot of having anything published somewhere.

2. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

Hello! We've got a sub-section here dedicated to just that, though I think you'd need to reach a minimum post count and review two other pieces before you can post yours.

Welcome to the forums.

3. ShannonH

ShannonH Senior Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum fellow noob.

4. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum.

The short story contest needs more votes. Want to immerse yourself in this forum? Become a voter in the short story contest. Get started on the right foot. Make someone's day and vote for their story. The link is in my sig. :agreed: