Tags:
  1. dominic peters

dominic peters New Member

Glad to be here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dominic peters, Oct 23, 2006.

I have come here in the hopes of refining my technique in both novels, short stories, and screenplays.

Over the past 7 months, in conjunction with a close friend of mine, I have been working on my first ever screenplay, to great success if I can be so bold as to assume (we have yet to distribute the work to individual editors).

Technically we're not finished with the script, but are literally inches away, and I'm sure as all good writers know, one should never cease revising. (Not that I'm one to believe in such stereotypes as "good" or "bad" writers).

I pride myself in my philosophies on life and I'm very active in my Church (Lutheran). I try my best not to judge and you may find me to be a Centrist when it comes to Politics, and unlike many who simply claim the idealogy, I feel that I represent it very well.

In the days before this script I've mentioned, I dabbled in novels and... well, failed miserably. But that's why I'm here. The greatest thing about writing is that you're rarely on a timeline to create something that you truly care about. So, I've got all the time in the world to learn how to convey my ideas properly.

That's all for now, and I hope to become a frequent visitor here.

2. Mercury

Mercury Active Member

And we're glad to have you here, Dominic. We look forward to seeing those ideas of yours!

3. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

welcome :)

4. lioness1612

lioness1612 New Member

Welcome