1. Sandfire

Sandfire New Member

Salutations

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sandfire, Sep 5, 2013.

Hello Fellow Writers,

Erin checking in here. I started writing fantasy and historical fiction as a preteen (never finishing anything), got burned out writing papers in college, and finally started crafting stories again a year ago. I write for the love of the journey, of discovering characters and their stories. That said, I also love sharing the worlds in my head with my friends and family. I have not published anything yet--every time I sit down to write a query or cover letter I get frustrated and depressed and go back to writing the things I actually enjoy. I'm gearing up to try, though.

As to why I'm here...I process things outwardly, and sometimes I just want to talk about the writing experience--preferably with people who won't recommend a local psychiatrist when I vent about how difficult it is to write a shopping list with my characters jabbering in the back of my head.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, Sandfire! Welcome to the forum. Please read the rules, browse the forum, and participate. It's good to have you here!

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hello Erin, nice to meet you. This is a good place to share experiences with like minded folk. :)

4. Sandfire

Sandfire New Member

By the way, the links to the FAQ page do not seem to work...it throws an error and says it can't find the requested page.