1. RainySunnyEnding

RainySunnyEnding New Member

Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RainySunnyEnding, Sep 17, 2013.

Well hi there.
    I'm very new to a forum based site, so please bear with me.
    What sort of person am I? Well, crazy would be one way to put it. Obsessed maybe be another. Reserved or over the top may be another two. In short, I very much live up to my star sign, Gemini. I am a stickler for proper apostrophe usage and love the nuances between British English and American English.
    As a writer, I've been doing this my whole life. I wrote my first book ages six and have dabbled in novels, short stories, poems, stage plays, screen plays, the works. I can now often be find lurking in the shadows on fanfiction.net, where I have found the most amazing community where I plan to remain for many years.
    I also have trouble sleeping, but as it is nearing midnight, I suppose I'd better at least try.
    Good night, and hello.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

A good night and hello to you as well. Welcome to the forum.

3. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome, fellow insomniac. :)

Here are the Forum Rules. If you find you cannot sleep, they may serve to drowse you. ;) But seriously, have a read and then go have the fun. :D

Wrey