1. eyva

eyva New Member

Greetings from Poland!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by eyva, Mar 31, 2015.

Hello!

First thing I want to say is that I'm sorry in advance for my English. I'm not here to show my texts; I want to explore different views on literature here. I would like to read your texts, express my opinion about them, but not in terms of spelling or punctuation, but style and original ideas. I want to get inspired for my own work. But don't worry, I'm not going to copy anything! :)

There are only few writing forums in Poland, and these arn't very useful - few users, few posts. So I decided to try visiting some foreign sites. I think my English skills are good enough to read them and even post something.

Maybe I'll say something about myself. I'm Ewa from Poland, little country in Central Europe. I'm 20 years old. I work as an accountant in a medium-sized company dealing with gardening. My boss is Dutch, so I talk with him only in English ;)

I write since I can remember. This may be strange, but some of the first texts I wrote were quite long, later I focused on short stories. Now I plan to write my first real novel and I really need an inspiration.

Thank you for your attention and greetings to all :)

2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Hey, Ewa. Welcome!

And don't excuse your English! This is an international forum, no one expects anyone to be a top-notch English speaker/writer. And, besides, your English sounds really good to me. :agreed:

Here's a link to our New Member Guide, it will set you up with the forum's rules and layout.

Have fun! :)

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum. :superhello:

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.