1. ASBPunkin

ASBPunkin New Member

Hi :-)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ASBPunkin, Sep 4, 2008.

Hi everyone :)
    My name is Haley and I am 14 (will be 15 in a month!) years old. I have been writing since I was in 2nd grade, and I still love to write to this day. I have written several books over the years, but I never sent any of them in to see if they could be published. I do write for a magazine (Saddle and Bridle), though, and I really enjoy doing that.

I came on here to become a better writer and meet more people that love doing the thing that I love to do :)

So I just wanted to say hi and if you guys have any tips on anything--using the site, writing, etc--or you would just like to say hi, I would really appreciate it :)

Thanks! :)

2. lordofhats

lordofhats Contributing Member

Welcome to the forum. As a special offer I'm giving all new members a free bag of gummi bears, and a smashing hate. Enjoy.

Welcome to the Forum :D.

3. Palimpsest

Palimpsest Senior Member

Cool that you've actually published. My brother took up dressage and show jumping until it got too expensive for us. I was never that much into competition myself, but I love animals -- especially horses. Welcome, and looking forward to reading your work! :)