Tags:
  1. shambles

shambles Member

Hello Everybody!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by shambles, Feb 22, 2016.

My name I'll go by on here is shambles. I have been writing fr as long as I can remember, but it wasn't until recently that it got serious. I started out in elementary school writing fantasy stories with my friends as characters and then I moved on to writing realistic stories with characters of my own creation. Now I am writing both fantasy and realistic!

I was so excited to find this site because not many people that I know are interested in writing whatsoever. Most people I know don't even enjoy reading all that much.

I am an avid reader and huge fan of the Harry Potter series and the Percy Jackson series (both Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus). My ultimate goal in writing is to publish my own series that will someday be ranked close to my favorites, although I will never be ranked alongside them.

So, to sum it all up, I am very grateful that I found this site and I look forward to becoming a member of this community! Nice to meet you all!

2. A.S.Ford

A.S.Ford Active Member

Hey Shambles, it's nice to meet you :) I am a huge fan of Harry Potter too! Its a shame you don't know many people interested in reading or writing :( I only have a few friends myself who enjoy it. This site definitely seems to be a good find; I only joined yesterday but I'm liking it already, haha. I love writing about fantasy too but have also recently started to write historical fiction :)

3. shambles

shambles Member

I consider Historical Fiction to be one of my favorite genres. My favorite book of all time is The Round House by Louise Erdrich. I haven't tried my hand at historical fiction, but someday I hope I do.

4. Penfist

Penfist Member

Pleasure to make your acquaintance, shambles.

5. shambles

shambles Member

Thank you! And the same to you!