1. Terrie000

Terrie000 Member

Hello everybody, looking for help and discussions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Terrie000, Jun 29, 2016.

Hello,

Just joined this forum today as one of the top hits from google search. I started writing a fantasy book with ideas similar to Warcraft or Harry Potter back in November 2015, but got quite exhausted at the proofreading step and being the only person who reads my own writing. I'm wondering if this forum has a spot where I can post your story or maybe even just a section of my story for storyline suggestion or grammar/word choice advices.

Am not great at writing, English is not my native language, but is inspired by imaginations to write a fantasy book! Anyone willing to help review/read/make suggestions to my book-in-progress would be greatly appreciated. I only finished with Chapter 1 so far.

Terr

bonijean2 and BC Barry like this.
  2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    TakeThis.jpg

bonijean2 and BC Barry like this.
  3. BC Barry

BC Barry Member

Welcome to you, too. :) If I understand the rules correctly, once you've been a member for two weeks and have made 20 posts, you'll be able to post your work on here somewhere to be critiqued. I don't remember where, but if you read through the rules, you'll see it.

Good luck.

4. Terrie000

Terrie000 Member

Yeah, I read it... looking forward to that... you also have to do 2 critique on top of the 20 posts... not sure where to do the critique as of now, but I'm sure I'll find it some other time. Just my first day here, so I'm taking it easy and exploring around first :) Thanks!

5. BC Barry

BC Barry Member

Oh, I forgot about the critiques. Yeah, I'm clueless on that, too. :)

6. Viridian

Viridian Member Supporter

Hi @Terrie000, welcome to the forum. You can do your two critiques in the workshop (short stories or novels) whenever you are ready to :superagree:I'm sure you'll find all the help you need on here, they're a friendly lot with an abundance of knowledge.

Terrie000 likes this.
  7. FireWater

FireWater Senior Member

Welcome!