1. Tinted

Tinted New Member

Howdy!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tinted, Mar 5, 2009.

Hey all,

My name is Ally, and I'm not a professional writer. I used to write a lot (and am recently just getting back into it), and barely anyone has read my writings. I much prefer to write non-fiction. Pieces about past events, people, and experiences (I love to write about erotic experiences, too, but I realise I won't be able to post those here!). Sometimes it's straight forward and to the point, and sometimes it's just abstract, metaphorical dribble, completely open to the interpretation of the reader, even though there haven't been many of them.

A friend of mine recently passed away, and I've been writing a bit to help myself through it. It's so therapeutic to me, so fluid, and recently I've been getting the urge to share.

I look forward to posting my stuff, and I'm completely happy to receive constructive criticism, even on the more heavy pieces. As I said, I'm new at this, so I realise I'll most likely have a lot to improve on.

I'm eager to read a lot of the stuff I see on this forum, and you seem like a bunch of interesting, intellectual people. I look forward to getting to know you guys! :)

2. Dalouise

Dalouise New Member

Hi and welcome! :)
    Sorry to hear about your friend. :(

3. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Hi Ally.
    I find writing therapeutic too.I look forward to reading your stuff.
    Natalia :)