1. Daemon Wolf

Daemon Wolf Senior Member

A little about me...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Daemon Wolf, Jul 22, 2015.

I am new to this forum and just started posting a couple of days ago. My name is Wolf (At least that's what I go by on both the internet and real life) and I am currently working on a Science Fiction Novel with a big universe that I created for two months and still mold it little by little with the book I am writing and the ideas I get.

The best description of me would have to be; a Nerdy, Anarchist, Gaming, Writer. I can be both pretty dark (much like a few of my stories) and really happy and nice, there really is no in between. I love writing because I personally think it is the only thing that will make people start thinking for themselves and also because I just have always loved a good story and love creating them even more. When I don't write I write (Lol), in honest I find it hard to put down my proverbial pen for more than an hour at a time and usually watch shows on Netflix or from my personal DVD/VHS/Blu-Ray collection. I used to play videogames a lot until I got so focused on my book as of late and now only really play on the weekends.

As for my book it is set in a massive universe where one alien race (based on the generic aliens that the government are supposedly hiding from us [I don't disbelieve nor do I fully believe, it just interests me]) called the Greys created four other races - the Thi'Ka'Mik, the Drakel, the Terrans, and an insect race which I have yet to figure out the name for - and has been watching them grow.

So that is me. The creative, happy, dark, nerdy guy. :)

2. SovereignVS

SovereignVS New Member

Hi....I'm new too!
    I'm a scriptwriter more than a novelist.
    Which shows are your favorites on Netflix?

3. Daemon Wolf

Cool. I usually watch:
    • Supernatural
    • Bitten
    • X-Files
    • Doctor Who
    • (and) Family Guy

4. Song

Song Active Member

Welcome Daemon, I think we joined at about the same time. I'm a gamer myself, so what are you playing at the moment and are you a console or pc gamer? I'm working my way through the Halo's on my Xbox, playing Arkham Knight on PS4 and finishing off AC:Unity on PC.

I love the sound of the word 'Drakel' as a race by the way.

5. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to WF, Wolf!

Sounds like you'll fit right in. In fact, I've alrady seen you posting quite a bit. That's awesome! You've probably already taken a look at our New Member Quick Start , but if not, there it is. ;)

Your story sounds interesting. I love sci-fi, and the story I'm working on with my writing partner and another mod/member here, @T.Trian, is also space-y sci-fi. Good luck with your manuscript!

See you around. :)

-Kat

6. Daemon Wolf

And currently I just play Halo on the weekends. And I'm an everything gamer lol. I have like 10-11 consoles and my laptop to play pc games.

Song likes this.
  7. DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse Member

Welcome! I have much to read on the greys but I have read a little on them whenever I delve into the territory, the rendelsham forest incident is one of my fave cases!

8. daemon

daemon Contributor Contributor

Good username!

Daemon Wolf likes this.
  9. Daemon Wolf

Thanks you too. :)