1. A Fellow Stalker

A Fellow Stalker Member

Hiya!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by A Fellow Stalker, Apr 8, 2015.

Hi! I'm a Fanfiction writer and aspiring novelist. I go by Captain Zippy! on Fanfiction.net and like to write more realistic and grounded stories. I'm a war stories sort of guy, but like the deeper background conflicts than the big ones you always see on screen. A great example would be the Gaunt's Ghosts series if anyone ever read those, where the soldiers have to deal with a murderer in the regiment instead of just the enemy.

Regardless about my tastes, I'm 17 years old, just about to finish HS and will be shipping out for the Marines this summer. I have some experience writing for games, and also love modding games like Crusader Kings or Skyrim. Nice to meet all of you!

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, @A Fellow Stalker (or Captain Zippy, if you prefer)! Please take a look at our New Member Quick Start Guide - it has a link to the forum Rules and piles of other stuff to help you get going.

You'll many fan fiction writers here, and some writers in the military genre, too. You'll fit right in! Participate and have fun! :)

3. A Fellow Stalker

A Fellow Stalker Member

Thanks! I'll be sure to :D

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

5. A Fellow Stalker

A Fellow Stalker Member

Thank you!

6. GuardianWynn

GuardianWynn Contributor Contributor

Welcome and enjoy your stay. So what do you write fan fiction for?