1. PeachyLychee

PeachyLychee New Member

Hiyeeeeee!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PeachyLychee, Oct 15, 2015.

Hello people of the internet! Okay, so here's the situation. I've been into writing off and on since I was a kid. Now that I'm an adult, I'm seriously considering the possibility of making a living off of it. Only problem is, I'm insanely shy and self-conscious about everything I write (even this silly post!). So, naturally, I don't share my writing with anyone. How will I ever know if my writing's good if I don't receive any feedback? So, here I am. Hopefully, being on here will help me to overcome my anxieties and figure out whether or not I have what it takes, or even have the desire, to pursue writing as a career. Anyway, nice to meet you guys! I'm looking forward to being a part of this community. :)

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. :)

Don't worry, "stage fright" is common for new writers. I've been there... Still am. :D

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. Explore the site, participate, and have fun!
    -Kat

3. Morgan Stelbas

Morgan Stelbas Active Member

Hello Peachy,
    Welcome from a fellow newbie! I share the same fears, but I look forward to reading your stuff! Maybe you're better than you ever thought you could be!